We make this one on mini nilla wafers. It tastes just like a slice of lemon pie! Perfect after dinner sweet morsel.
Directions: Simply place spice blend into a 1-gallon zip-top bag, add 1/2 c of canola oil, squeeze the bag a few times to blend the spice with the oil. Add one 11 oz box of mini nilla wafers close bag and toss several times to distribute the oil mixture, leaving in as much air as possible. Let sit for 15-20 minutes then toss the bag again to redistribute the spice blend. Continue to toss bag every 20-30 minutes until oil is completely absorbed. The best flavor will occur after resting overnight.
Details at a glance:
- Lemon Wacky Cracker seasoning mix
- We like this one with Nilla Wafers!
- Tastes like a slice of lemon pie
- No msg, no artificial flavors or colors
- Easy to prepare with virtually no cleanup
- 2 oz