Unearth the pure magnificence of the wild fig tree. Rooted down in the dry sun-drenched soil, smooth white bark unfolds with fragrant facets of lush green leaves. This matriarch of the orchard is crowned with succulent dark fruits, filled with coveted sweet nectar and armed with sophisticated woody stalks. The rustling wind sweeps up the essence of plump wild berries and fallen crushed leaves, leaving you with an aromatic fragrance so sweet and alluring that it earns its name - Forbidden Fig.
Details at a glance:
- Voluspa Forbidden Fig Chawan Bowl Candle
- Notes of Ripened Fig, Velvety Musk, Midnight Rose & Fig Leaf.
- 14 oz double wick candle
- Embossed glass vessel and is topped with a metal lid, adorned with Japonica detailing
- Proprietary coconut wax blend + 100% natural wicks
- 50 hour burn time
- Hand poured in the USA
- Not tested on animals
- Phthalates, parabens & sulfate-free
- Upcycle this beautiful vessel into a keepsake after the last burn.