Little Berry Hibiscus is a beautiful burst of color: pink hibiscus petals, purple berries, green lemongrass and red rooibos. Vibrant and tart with hibiscus and sweet berries.
Details at a glance:
- Loose leaf tea tin with a hand-carved Kenyan tea spoon and viewing window lid that lets you see the beautiful tea leaves inside
- Hibiscus petals are high in anthocyanin antioxidants and lemongrass is known to aid in digestion and iron absorption.
- Caffeine free
- TASTING NOTES: Vibrant hibiscus and sweet berries.
- 40-80 STEEPS: 3.2 oz loose leaf tea makes 40 cups or re-steep these super-fresh whole leaves for 80!
- STEEPING INSTRUCTIONS: 1 tea spoon – 205°F – 4 mins (for a second cup, re-steep 8 mins)
- INGREDIENTS: Organic Hibiscus, Rosehips, Black Currant, Cranberry, Blueberry, Elderberry, Organic Lemongrass, Organic Rooibos, Organic Licorice Root.
- FAIR TRADE FEDERATION: Direct-Fair-Trade. Small-batch and hand-plucked by a Kenyan Women’s Co-op.
- 100% natural Ingredients: Non-GMO certified, pesticide and chemical free